Your Love Story
YOUR LOVE STORY, OUR CAMERA, A LITTLE BIT OF CINEMA.
What is it about a great Love Story or Engagement video?
Paper cards and envelopes are fine, but capturing the "here and now" on film is something you will have forever - your voices, your story, your time and place. Love Story and Engagement Videos are always unique and a reflection of the couples who star in them. I like them because I get to slow down with you, have some fun and get creative - crafting something you'll have forever.
Show yours at your wedding, post it on your wedding website, or just hold onto it for a keepsake.
Check out a few examples below to see what I'm talking about...
READY? LET'S GET STARTED!
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contest will be open to submissions from October 15, 2015 to midnight EST on November 15, 2015. Any submissions received after that time will not be eleigible for consideration. Limit (1) entry per couple. Your Cinematic Wedding assumes no liability for submissions which are lost, damaged, late or otherwise not received before the contest deadline.
3. The winning couple will be chosen solely by Your Cinematic Wedding, and the winning couple will be announced via Your Cinematic Wedding's blog and Facebook page on or before November 30, 2015. Odds of winning are based on the number of submissions.
4. Contest winner will receive a Love Story/Engagement video with a retail worth of $1500. Video may include one or more elements of the following: live action, interviews, photos. Included are up to (4) hours of filming. Winners will receive their copy of their finished Love Story/Engagement video in mp4 format via digital delivery with a download link. Final creative say is reserved wholly by Your Cinematic Wedding.
5. The winning couple agrees that filming of their Love Story/Engagement video will take place within a 30 mile radius of the New York City metro area excluding Long Island.
6. Your Cinematic Wedding retains the right to use the finished video in any and all marketing platforms, whether online, digitally or in print in perpetuity.
7. Couples entering the contest must have a 2016 wedding date.
8. Your Cinematic Wedding will not sell or otherwise distribute any information provided by entrants including name, organization, email address, and phone number except in the case of the winning organization.
9. Storyboard Media Group reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw its offer of video production with no advance notice.